Neurological and gut issues are hyperlinked- it is a matter of what came first and sometimes you will never know exactly. So this leads to the gut or the brain concern, the chicken or the egg, which comes first?
Let’s go over how to enhance the gut concern which benefits warding off neurological concerns. In providing the best care for our horses there is a list of concerns from hoof care all the way to performance and when the digestive system is disturbed the entire system can easily become imbalanced. One way to combat this- provide a nutritional aid to improve the digestive system. In the DAC formulated digestive feed additive, this provides a nutritional aid to support digestion for horses. DAC digestive feed additive is bio-available trace minerals and enhanced with probiotics.
Here is the components:
- Yea-Sacc is a live yeast culture derived from the specific strain saccharomyces cerevisiase 1026. Yea Sacc 1026 increases fiber, phospohorus, and calcium digestibility in mares, and increases gross energy, total lipids and amino acid absorption. Yea sacc 1026 improves milk availability to foals if administered for 3-4 weeks before and throughout lactation period.
- Bioplex trace minerals or chelated minerals are those that have been bonded to two or more amino acids. A mineral in this chelated state allows easy passage through the intestinal wall into the blood resulting in increased metabolism of that mineral. DAC digestive feed additive utilizes minerals to increase availability and enhance absorption rates.
- Bio-Mos is derived from a specific strain of yeast and improves animal performance. Gastrointestinal health and integrity is essential for animal performance and Bio-mos “feeds the GI tract” and thus plays a critical role in animal nutrition and performance.
- Integral A+ is a natural solution to help animals achieve their true potential. Its highly successful technology has proven efficacy in over 65 peer-reviewed in-vivo trials.
- Probiotics are live microorganisms (including beneficial strains of bacteria) thought to be beneficial to the horse. These natural additives maintain the correct balance of microflora in the large intestine and cecum to help bypass nutrients by completely digested in the gut.
This digestive feed can be fed with either fortified or unfortified grains and can be fed to all classes of horses.
To receive pricing and to place this order in a 5lb, 20lb or 40lb bag contact us today to get your horses on the right path to improving the GI tract- www.bonitocheval.com– or call us at: 360-704-8318, shipping provided through the entire US!
This blog in no way provides or intends to provide a diagnosis to cure a disease or offer veterinarian diagnosis. Always consult a veterinarian for a complete physical examination. Thank you.